Pike & Rose is building an impressive list of tenants for its second phase, now under construction at Rockville Pike and Old Georgetown Road. In addition to REI and a Pinstripes bocce and bowling center, here’s who else is heading to Pike & Rose:
- Sur La Table: This high-end kitchen store will fill the void left by Williams-Sonoma’s departure from the doomed White Flint Mall.
- H&M: The fast-fashion retailer, which also lost its home when White Flint was demolished last year, is making a welcome comeback to North Bethesda.
- Red Door Salon & Spa: This is the second Bethesda location for Red Door, which also can be found at Wildwood Shopping Center.
- Sephora: It’s also the second Bethesda location for the beauty retailer, which just expanded its presence at Westfield Montgomery Mall.
- Taylor Gourmet: The D.C.-area hoagie chain is known for its made-from-scratch ingredients, including vegetarian and gluten-free options.