Congratulations to the winners of the Store Reporter raffle from last weekend’s Washington Hebrew Congregation Sisterhood Holiday Boutique & Silent Auction. Here’s who got lucky this year:
- Shannon Zlotnik and Randi Poli each won $15 gift certificates for workout wear by LavaLoka (www.lavaloka.com).
- Naomi Samuels won a sampler pack of edible cookie dough from The Cookie Jar DC (https://www.thecookiejardc.com).
- Barbara Faigen won a $25 gift certificate for Lost & Forged, specializing in gifts made from reclaimed silver (www.lostandforged.com).
- Lauren Topf won a $30 gift certificate for kids’ clothing from PixieLane Kids (click for more on Facebook).
- Nancy Paul won a gift certificate for $25 in hair accessories from Bows Etc. (bows etc.com).
- Jamie Kramer won a child’s fleece blanket from Perfect Presents by Pamela (click for more on Facebook).