Welcome to the Store Reporter Guide, sponsored by some of our favorite local businesses. Here you’ll find some of the area’s best options for food and drinks, shopping and gifts, fun for the kids, home and professional services, and much more. Want to be part of our guide? Click here to get in touch with us.
DINING & DELIVERY
- BROOKLYN’S DELI, homemade meats, soups & sandwiches at Potomac Woods Plaza, 1089 Seven Locks Road. Try our corned beef, hand-carved pastrami, brisket, nova, chopped liver, pancakes from scratch, cheese blintzes & more — plus artisan bagels from Bethesda Bagels. Phone: (301) 340-3354. Open daily for carry-out, catering & patio dining. Menu: brooklynsdelimd.com.
- GREGORIO’S TRATTORIA, Italian favorites at Cabin John Village, 7745 Tuckerman Lane. Outdoor seating & limited indoor seating now open for lunch & dinner, 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. We also offer curbside pickup, pay by phone & contact-free delivery. Full menu and weekly specials, plus 1/2 off all wine, beer & cocktails. Phone: (301) 296-6168. Menu: gregoriostrattoria.com.
- HUNTER’S BAR AND GRILL, the “Cheers” of Potomac. 10123 River Road. Phone: (301) 299-9300. Open for lunch and dinner with happy hour daily. Offering a large menu with lots of variety. Dining room is open and reservations are recommended due to limited seating. Outdoor patio seating with new heaters! No-contact curbside carryout or delivery through DoorDash and GrubHub. Check Facebook for daily specials. Menu: huntersbarandgrill.com
- LAHINCH TAVERN AND GRILL, regional American cuisine at Cabin John Village. The fireplace is ON! Live music is back! Open until midnight! New fall menu featuring grilled chops, steaks, salads & sandwiches. NFL Ticket: Catch all the games on Sundays with Sunday brunch, bottomless mimosas & bloody Marys. Discounted beer and wine to go, carry-out, curbside pickup, indoor & outdoor dining options. Call: (240) 499-8922. Menu: lahinchtavernandgrill.com.
- METRO MICROGREENS, locally grown hydroponic microgreens. Eighteen varieties available. High in nutrient density and helps boost the immune system. Stays fresh for 10 days to two weeks. Contact-free delivery. Email email@example.com or call (301) 706-4884. To order online: metromicrogreens.com.
- MOBY DICK KABOBS, Persian cooking on the go. Multiple locations in Maryland & the DMV. Our family platters feed 3-4 people starting at $36.99 or 5-6 people starting at $63. Check out daily specials like khoresht gheymeh (yellow split-pea soup with beef) on Wednesdays & ghormeh sabzi (herb stew) on Fridays. All locations open for carry-out, delivery, curbside pickup & limited indoor seating, plus outdoor dining at Fallsgrove. Potomac phone: (240) 660-2626. Rockville phone: (301) 738-0005. Menu: mobyskabob.com.
- MOSAIC CUISINE, modern French cooking in Rockville. Freshly reopened for curbside pickup at 186 Halpine Road or delivery with Grubhub. Also offering outdoor dining plus limited seating in our newly redesigned dining room. Offering your favorite waffles, beef bourguignon, two-course family meals for four starting at $58, and much more. Order online or by phone: (301) 468-0682. Menu: mosaiccuisine.com.
- NORMANDIE FARM, pop on over for fine cooking in the heart of Potomac, 10710 Falls Road. Outdoor patio now open, plus limited indoor seating. Full menu service, fine wines & spirits, live music, and of course our famous popovers. Also open for carry-out service and Thanksgiving options: in-house dining, family-style meals to-go and á la carte to-go. Phone: (301) 983-8838. Menu: popovers.com.
- OFF THE HOOK CATERING: The team behind the Go Fish food truck, now offering seafood pickup & delivery every Friday. Lobster rolls, lobster meat with butter, ready-to-cook crab cakes, creamy crab soup, fish & shrimp taco kits, weekly chicken & salmon specials, garlic-roasted green beans, corn bread, Mexi-slaw, fresh-baked cookies & much more. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Menu: offthehookcatering.com.
- PIKE KITCHEN on Rockville Pike offers some of the best Asian food in the DMV, all at one location. Instead of franchises, we carefully select operators who are passionate about cooking & creating. From mochi donuts, matcha lattes & bubble tea to bibimbap, bulgogi, ramen, katsu, poke bowls, sushi, pho & bánh mi sandwiches, here you can try it all. Open daily noon to 8 p.m. for carryout, delivery & limited indoor dining. Visit us: 1066 Rockville Pike. Call us: (301) 603-2279. Menu: pikekitchen.com/carryout-delivery.
- POTOMAC PIZZA, a delicious favorite since 1978. Multiple locations in Maryland and the DMV. Potomac location: (301) 299-7700. Traville location: (301) 279-2234. Chevy Chase location: (301) 951-1127. Offering contact-free delivery, curbside pickup & takeout. Sister company Bagels & Grinds also offering bagels, lox & cream cheese pickup in Potomac on Saturday mornings. Menu: potomacpizza.com.
- QUARTERMAINE COFFEE ROASTERS, locally roasted fresh coffee. Bethesda store open 6 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday-Sunday with drinks, beans & pastries. Use the Quartermaine app or call (301) 718-2853. Also: $5 flat-rate shipping with $30 minimum for beans shipped to your door. Click on the person next to the shopping cart at www.quartermaine.com.
- ROSE’S LUXURY: The Michelin-starred D.C. favorite is now offering delivery to our area. Choose two or three nights of impeccably prepared meals, including appetizers, entrées and desserts — starting at $40 per person per night. Your order will arrive with easy-to-follow instructions for assembly and reheating, complete with garnishes, pour-over sauces, dollops of whipped cream and custom Spotify playlists. Menus change every two weeks. Click here for details.
- SISTERS THAI POTOMAC, Asian & Thai cuisine + desserts. Pickup & patio dining at Cabin John Village, 7995 Tuckerman Lane. Specialties like chicken satay, larb gai, pad thai, drunken noodles, curry dishes & more. Phone: (301)299-4157. Free no-contact delivery with $30 to $40 minimum order. Menu: sistersthaicabinjohn.com.
- THE GRILLED OYSTER CO., American fare, seafood & drinks at Cabin John Village. 7943 Tuckerman Lane. Try our oysters on the half-shell, crab hush puppies, Angus burgers, poke bowls & the $78 Clambake for two: double Maine lobster, spiced shrimp, steamed clams, corn, potatoes & cole slaw. Now open Sundays noon to 8 p.m., with brunch from noon to 4 p.m. Call (301) 299-9888 or email email@example.com to order. Open Thanksgiving for dine-in & carry-out. Menu: thegrilledoystercompany.com.
- YEKTA Persian restaurant & market. 1488 Rockville Pike. Our restaurant is open for carry-out or curbside pickup, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 11:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday. Call (301) 984-0005 or use ChowNow, UberEats, Grubhub & other delivery apps. Our market is open 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday. Carry out or pick up curbside. To place your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 984-1190. Menu: yekta.com.
- AUSTYN PARKER, fun jewelry for kids, cute clothes for moms & gifts for everyone. Message us for a private appointment at our new outdoor shop in Potomac. For kids: Make-your-own jewelry kits & online parties where everyone works on a project together. For moms: We’ve got your favorite brands like LNA, Monrow, Perfect White Tee, Generation Love, Chrldr & Comune. Shop Facebook or Shop Instagram. Call us: (301) 706-8122. Email us: email@example.com.
- BOWS ETC. has hair accessories for the special women and girls on your holiday list. Headbands, clips, barrettes and ponytail holders, plus face masks and chains for your entire family. Use code EARLYBIRD at checkout for 10% off your online order. Loads of colorful patterns: Christmas, Hanukkah, florals, solids, swirls, sports, mah jongg & more. Personal FaceTime or outdoor appointments available to see our entire inventory. Shop Facebook or shop Instagram. Call us: (301) 442-6707. Website: bowsetc.com.
- GYM & TONIC, luxury athleisure apparel. Whether you’re working out or working from home, we have the casual comfortable looks you want right now — plus lots of different style of masks, from tie-dye to camo! Now open for in-person shopping Monday-Saturday 12-4 p.m., and we’re always sanitizing for the safest possible experience. Prefer to shop from home? DM us for virtual visits & delivery in the DMV. Shop @lovegymandtonic on Instagram. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us: (301) 340-8800.
- HANNA’S CONNECTION clothing boutique, inside the Cabin John mini-mall. All new loungewear and cozy, comfy fashions from $49-$99. Don’t miss our closeout sales: $10-$49 on your favorite brands. Free designer face masks with your purchase. Ask about virtual shopping and one-on-one appointments. Curbside pickup & shipping on orders over $50. Call us: (301) 704-0264. Shop Facebook or Shop Instagram.
- JOYFUL BATH CO., natural handmade bath and body care products for spa & wellness at home. 5534 Wilkins Ct., North Bethesda. Soaps, shower steamers, bath bombs, hemp ultra therapy, soy candles, Turkish towels & gift sets plus our own citric acid surface cleaner. Open 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday. Call (301) 986-5320 or order online for shipping or curbside pickup: joyfulbathco.com.
- OAK is a Kensington clothing shop with an ever-evolving, curated inventory. We focus on comfy modern silhouettes, athleisure, handbags, scarves & jewelry with a twist. Lots of natural fibers, fair-trade & U.S.-made products, mostly priced below $100. Our shop is small & personal, so you’ll never feel crowded or rushed. Open every day but Monday at 10511 Metropolitan Ave., minutes from Rockville Pike. Call us: (301) 933-0281. See our one-size items at oakthshop.com, shop Facebook & Instagram to see what’s in the store.
- SCOUT & MOLLY’S BOUTIQUE, your North Bethesda fashion destination at Pike & Rose. We have tons of new fall arrivals. Check out our chic new Italian lines, unique jewelry items, messenger bags with guitar straps & fun comfy joggers. Click here for new face mask colors & styles. Shop Instagram. Shop Facebook. We will continue to offer curbside pickup, so feel free to shop online or call us at (301) 348-5047 to help with your shopping needs! Website: northbethesda.scoutandmollys.com.
- SWEET CHARMA: Bracelets & mask lanyards made in Maryland, customized for you & everyone on your gift list. We work with leather, beads, macrame & rubber, adding charms to express your mood: Stars of David, hamsas, evil eyes, skulls, smiley faces, lips, bees, butterflies, college colors, even sentimental pieces from your jewelry box. All beautifully packaged & ready for all your gifting needs. Shop Facebook. Shop Instagram. Call us: (301) 633-0620. Email us: email@example.com. Website: sweetcharma.com.
- THE BLUE HOUSE, a happy home furnishings & lifestyle boutique with a little bit of everything. 7770 Woodmont Ave., Bethesda. Freshly stocked with fall goodies, gifts & home decor. We’re open 10:30 to 5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon to 5 p.m. Sunday. Call us: (301) 656-6088. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. ShopFacebook or Shop Instagram. Website: thebluehousebethesda.com.
- MY GYM POTOMAC & MY GYM BETHESDA, now offering our awesome fitness & fun classes outdoors in Potomac. Small groups & age-appropriate classes allow us to run around with our friends & still social distance. Also introducing pod play dates! We come to your backyard. We’re still offering interactive live Zoom classes & birthday parties. And we’ve opened the Potomac location for small group indoor playdates & small three-hour camps. Ask about our Halloween events. More info: mygym.com/potomac.
- ROBERT SHERMAN FITNESS, personal training & Zoom classes from a master trainer for Reebok, Schwinn, SPRI, Beachbody, Lifetime & Equinox. Specializing in yoga, post-rehab, muscular strength, endurance, sports performance & active aging, with 37 years training/teaching globally. Choose in-home distanced sessions, Zoom classes for 1-4 people, or Livestream classes for as low as $10: yoga, core, strength, barre, cycle & Pilates. Email email@example.com or visit robertshermanfitness.com.
- ROCKVILLE PERSONAL TRAINING, first three sessions $99. Our private studio on Rollins Avenue uses the latest research & technology for a fun, affordable & effective exercise program that’s designed specifically for you. We have backgrounds in medical exercise & clinical physiology, plus a decade of experience working with ages 9-90. We always wear masks, we disinfect between clients, & we keep you safe with HEPA & UV-C air filtration. Check us out on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. Call us or text us: (240) 630-0298.
- CARD MY YARD POTOMAC is the premier yard greeting sign rental service, specializing in making your BIG day even BIGGER. Birthdays, anniversaries, babies or just because, Card My Yard will make it special! Locally owned and family-operated. Check us out on Facebook and Instagram. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us: (301) 908-3616. Book your greeting at cardmyyard.com.
- FLASHBACK FILMS, photo & video montages for your special occasion — whether in-person or virtual. Professional montages at affordable prices for all your important milestones: birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, mitzvahs & more. We’re a locally based, student-run company and will work within your budget. Send us your photos and we’ll do the rest. Visit us on Instagram. For video samples & pricing, email email@example.com.
- LILAC, special occasion wear for girls, tweens & teens. We have the perfect outfits for graduations, cotillion, bar & bat mitzvahs (both service & party) and other special occasions. Plan for your fall events now; private shopping appointments are available throughout the summer. We also have fashionable face masks for kids & adults! Find us on Instagram (@lilacgirlshop) and Facebook (@shoplilacgirl). For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FURNITURE, ART, JEWELRY & COLLECTIBLES
- FREEMAN’S AUCTION, America’s oldest auction house, established in 1805. Potomac-based rep Debrah Dunner will help you consign fine art including modern & contemporary art, jewelry, 20th Century design & more. Virtual appointments, free auction estimates, easy no-contact pickup of your goods. Call (301) 738-0347; email email@example.com; or visit freemansauction.com/specialists/debrah-dunner.
- STX GOLD — turning your old jewelry into thousands of dollars since 2009. We buy gold, silver, platinum & sterling silver flatware, serving pieces & platters. By appointment only at our office, or we’ll come to you. We always wear masks & gloves for your safety. For a no-obligation appointment, call (301) 318-9788. Visit our website & check the current price of gold: stxgold.com.
- JIMMY GUSKY HEATING & AIR, one-stop shop for heating, air conditioning, plumbing and ductwork, serving Rockville & the D.C. area. We always give you an honest opinion and transparent pricing, making repairs when we can and helping you decide when replacement is the better option. Have an emergency? We’re available 24/7. Call (301) 327-7306. Website: jimmygusky.com.
- MIKE’S LOCKSMITH & SECURITY, commercial, residential & emergency. Lock repair & replacement, re-key services, touchscreen locks & high-security locks. Now offering security cameras, video doorbells & monitored security systems accessible on any device, so you can talk to visitors & unlock doors remotely. All at a low monthly fee. Labor & materials guaranteed for as long as you own your home. Appointments & after-hour emergencies: (240) 506-7500. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: mikes-locksmith.com.
- TOWN & COUNTRY MOVERS, family-owned moving and storage company, based in Gaithersburg and serving the DMV since 1977. We handle local, long-distance and international relocations, as well as short-term and long-term storage solutions. Our staging division works with local realtors to enhance listings and improve home sales. Call (301) 670-4600. Website: townandcountrymovers.com.
- LAW OFFICES OF LLOYD A. MALECH, Bethesda family law attorney. Aggressive legal representation in high-conflict divorces, child custody & child support conflicts, spousal support and alimony battles, enforcing and modifying court orders, protective orders in domestic violence cases, and settlement agreements. Call us: (202) 441-2107. Website: malechlaw.com.
- TAFF & LEVINE D.D.S. provides state-of-the-art dental treatment in a relaxing atmosphere surrounded by caring doctors and staff. No insurance? No problem! Join our V.I.P. dental plan, pay one monthly fee for free hygiene appointments and 10% off all other dental procedures. 7811 Montrose Road in Potomac. Call 301-530-3717. Website: taffandlevine.com.
GET INTO OUR GUIDE!
Want to advertise your restaurant, store or business in the Store Reporter Guide? Send us an email: email@example.com.