This week we’re kicking off gift-giving season with a bounty of fabulous raffle items from vendors at the Washington Hebrew Congregation Sisterhood Holiday Boutique & Silent Auction, opening Sunday Dec. 4 and continuing through Tuesday Dec. 6 at the Julia Bindeman Suburban Center in Potomac. Here are some of the gifts you can win:
- White fuzzy PJ Salvage sweater from Barbie B (shopbarbieb.com)
- Turquoise Siberian tiger leggings from LavaLoka (lavaloka.com)
- Silver and zirconia necklace from Artfully Designed (click for more on Facebook).
- Choker necklace with crystal beads from Gemini Jewelry (click for more on Instagram).
- “Hibiscus in Orange” large photo canvas from Photos by Freddi (photosbyfreddi.com).
- Bottle of vintage Robbins Family Farm organic balsamic vinegar from All Things Olive (allthingsolive.com).
- Glittery girls’ headband from Bows Etc. (bowsetc.com)
- Girls’ leggings from Shop Marti (shop-marti.com).
- $50 gift certificate for kids’ clothing from Blue Elephant (shoptheblueelephant.com).
There are three ways to put your name in our hat: 1) Click here to enter online. 2) Click here to enter via the Store Reporter Facebook page. 3) Visit the boutique show, stop by the Store Reporter table and fill out an entry form. We’ll announce the winners next week.