A year of rebuilding
For our local retail and restaurant scene, 2022 was a year of rebuilding. Some longtime businesses made it through the height of the pandemic, only to shut down after the worst was over. A new crop of boutiques appeared on the scene, offering clothes and accessories to celebrate the return of festive events. New restaurants opened with diverse cuisines, from Greek to Lebanese to Salvadoran to Italian. We’ve chronicled the highlights here, with links to fill in the blanks on any stories you might have missed.
Mall on the move
Westfield Montgomery mall lost quite a few businesses this year, but it gained even more. Let’s start with the restaurants:
- The biggest news, last March, was the long-awaited arrival of Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana.
- Next was all-day breakfast concept Butter Me Up, which opened in the former Aroma space. Its sister restaurant, HalfSmoke, soon arrived in the Dining Terrace with a bar and a boardwalk-style menu.
- Greek Aroma, in the long-empty former Beefsteak space, is one of three new halal eateries that opened in our area this year.
- Suki Hana took over the long-closed Sarku sushi kiosk.
- Malia’s Kitchen is earning kudos for its soul food in a space that’s been home to three different restaurants this year. It was preceded by the short-lived Lazzaro’s Italian Deli, and Big Al’s Subs before that.
- DQ/Orange Julius, a beloved spot for many local families, closed its doors at the mall after 20 years. So did the Moorenko’s ice cream kiosk.
- District Falafel, a food truck-turned brick-and-mortar eatery, took over the onetime Fu Shing space outside the mall. Its menu is also halal.
A half-dozen shops closed their doors at the mall this year: Michael Kors, Amazon 4-Star, Vera Bradley, Ivyees Everything Honey, Sports Nation and longtime local boutique Patrizia Luca.
But many more retailers opened:
- A new Purple mattress store took over the onetime Microsoft space.
- Psycho Bunny is a men’s store known for its colorful polo shirts and skull-and-crossbones logo.
- Sayki is a Turkish chain specializing in men’s business attire.
- De Clichy is a trendy men’s retailer from Hyattsville.
- Kickz carries rare and collectible shoes and jerseys.
- A Beautiful Closet is a D.C.-based women’s boutique.
- Fangyán showcases young Asian designers.
- Papaya Clothing is a fast-fashion retailer that just opened its doors.
- Lovisa is a piercing/jewelry store that’s about to open.
- And for the kids: Alex Baby & Toys is the first location of a new chain; Toys R Us opened a store-within-a-store inside Macy’s; and Squishable opened over the holidays.
Last but not least: Last spring, the former ArcLight Cinema also made a comeback as AMC Montgomery 16.
Pike & Rose continues to grow
This was also a big year for Pike & Rose:
- The spa inside the Canopy Hotel, originally a Red Door and later known as Mynd Spa, reopened under a new brand: Privai Spa + Salon.
- Two new eyeglass stores — Lenscrafters and Warby Parker — both joined the lineup last summer.
- There were three newcomers on the restaurant scene: southern fried chicken chain Roaming Rooster; smoothie/juice shop South Block; and Hello Betty, serving seafood and cocktails at the Canopy Hotel.
- Six-year-old Owen’s Ordinary just completed a transformation. Its patio and adjacent dining room rebranded as Owen’s Tavern & Grill, while the inside dining room took on a new identity: Caruso’s Grocery, serving classic Italian food.
A year of change for Potomac and Cabin John
Cabin John Village continued its physical transformation this year — completing its long-awaited cut-through, losing several businesses and welcoming several others:
- Baskin Robbins closed its doors and was a replaced by a locally owned ice cream shop, The Scoop.
- Goldberg’s Bagels also exited, and will be replaced by Capo Deli.
- Irish restaurant Lahinch, which departed last spring, will eventually be replaced by Augie’s Mussel House and Beer Garden.
- Newcomer The Pretzel Bakery, expanding from D.C., opened its doors in April. And their breakfast sandwiches are good enough to make our Store Reporter Favorites list.
- French bakery Boulangerie Christophe, also expanding from D.C., arrived in May.
- Salad chain Chopt is now building out the space next door.
- The long-neglected Cabin John mini-mall is also getting some new restaurants: sushi spot Kema by Kenaki and pizzeria and bar Colony Grill.
Park Potomac welcomed two new Asian restaurants:
- Yirasai Sushi relocated from Westbard shopping center to the former Elevation Burger space.
- Pama Thai, from the owners of Kruba in D.C., opened in the former Wine Harvest space.
And elsewhere in Potomac, the historic Normandie Farm restaurant closed its doors after nearly a century in business. Chef/owner Cary Prokos ended his 39-year run, selling the property to a D.C. company whose plans have not been fully revealed.
Rockville restaurant scene
A half-dozen longtime Rockville restaurants closed their doors this year, including three Italian eateries:
- Amici Miei, which spent 13 years at Potomac Woods Plaza before relocating to downtown Rockville, went dark in January.
- Another Italian restaurant, Baronessa, closed its doors in May.
- Amalfi Ristorante Italian was going to close, but it was sold instead to the owner of Chef Tony’s. It will reopen soon with a new name and a revised menu.
- Miller’s Ale House exited after a decade-long run.
- The Woodside Deli closed down after 12 years.
- Peruvian restaurant La Limeña went dark despite 15 years of great reviews.
- Fast-food seafood spot Slapfish shut down at Montrose Crossing.
- Eerkin’s Uyghur Cuisine closed its doors. (But it’s making a comeback nearby. More on that next week.)
- Dessert spots Snowbots and Bambū Cafe also departed.
But we also gained a couple of new restaurants on Rockville Pike:
- Chicken-and-waffle chain Hangry Joe’s opened on the Pike as well as the Travilah Square shopping center.
- Salvadoran eatery Pupuseria Mamá Emilia debuted at Ritchie Center.
- Naz’s Halal opened at the Edmonston Crossing shopping center.
- The recently closed Slapfish will be replaced by Rasa, a fast-casual Indian chain that’s making its first move into Maryland.
A number of new stores, from large discount chains to small boutiques, also opened their doors in Rockville this year:
- Congressional Plaza lost Loft but welcomed two major discount stores: J. Crew Factory and Dick’s Warehouse Sale.
- Across the street, Montrose Crossing lured two even larger discount stores: Burlington (in the former Barnes & Noble space) and HomeSense (replacing A.C. Moore).
- Federal Plaza is now home to three boutiques: dd’s Closet, selling clothes and jewelry from India; Bonday, offering clothing, accessories and gift baskets from all over the world; and Ibhana, relocating from its longtime home at Potomac Woods Plaza.
- The Persiano furniture business has expanded its presence on the Pike, taking over the space that was previously occupied by Danker Furniture.
- Also new is Ebisu, a Japanese variety store that’s doubled in size since it opened last spring.
- And not far from Rockville Pike, the White Flint Plaza welcomed two new tenants: discount supermarket Aldi and Maryland’s first PGA Tour Superstore.
- The new Twinbrook Quarter development finally started taking shape on Rockville Pike, but anchor Wegmans told us it won’t arrive until 2025.
Elsewhere in Rockville, Federal Realty sold the struggling Rockville Town Square to a Canadian firm that already owned its apartment buildings. A couple of new eateries joined the Square this year: Spanish restaurant El Mercat Bar de Tapas, pan-African restaurat Èkó House, and Latin American restaurant Kumbia. But the new owners tell us they will be looking for more non-restaurant tenants.
Another property that changed hands this year was The Shops at Congressional Village. The Rockville Pike center was sold to an investment group that plans to fill it with international stores and restaurants.
The Store Reporter Guide
A weekly guide sponsored by some of our favorite local businesses
FITNESS, HEALTH & BEAUTY
- DIETITIAN BETH DORMAN: Are you ready to lose that unwanted weight to look good & feel better in 2023? Nutrilinxs personalized nutrition counseling is right here in Potomac. Beth Dorman, a registered dietitian nutritionist with three decades of experience, will help you discover sensible solutions to address medical challenges & get off the dieting rollercoaster for good. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (301) 760-8280. Website: nutrilinxs.com.
- LIVE LASH LOVE: Sue & her team are experts at creating lush lashes. From subtle lifts, tints, classic & hybrid lashes to volume & mega-volume “wow” eyes, Live Lash Love will put together a look that suits your style. Specializing in NovaLash, LashBoxLA, LashMakers & Elleebana. Conveniently located at Rockville’s Federal Plaza, in the Phenix Salon Suites near Trader Joe’s. Check out the looks on Instagram. Appointments: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 703-839-3523 visit https://livelashlove.
- MODA OPTIC: Celebrating 15 years of framing your faces in Rockville. New fall releases arriving daily! From straight-up glamorous sophistication to subtle to artful, let us bring your look to life. Book an eyewear experience with one of our incredible opticians today. Appointments prioritized, walk-ups welcome. 130 Rollins Ave. Call us: (301) 881-9444. Website: www.modaoptic.net.
- NOURISHED + WELL: Are you ready to prioritize your health this year? Struggling with changing hormones or gut health conditions? Finding it difficult to lose weight & have the energy you once had? Are food cravings wrecking your health goals? Meghan Punda is a nurse practitioner and holistic nutritionist focusing on women’s health. She’ll work with you to customize a plan for a happier, healthier, more balanced life. Phone: (410) 917-2197. Email: email@example.com. Website: nourishedandwellco.com.
- ROCKVILLE PERSONAL TRAINING, first three sessions $99. Our private studio on Rollins Avenue uses the latest research & technology for a fun, affordable & effective exercise program designed specifically for you. We have backgrounds in medical exercise & clinical physiology, plus a decade of experience working with ages 9-90. We disinfect between clients, & we keep you safe with HEPA & UV-C air filtration. All trainers are vaccinated. Check us out on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. Call us or text us: (240) 630-0298.
- SHIN ORTHODONTICS is one of MoCo’s leading providers of Invisalign. Drs. Richard & Debra Shin, board-certified orthodontists, are also experts in traditional braces, lingual braces such as InBrace, Brius, & 3D-printed braces such as Lightforce that best suit your lifestyle. We treat teens, adults & kids at two convenient locations: 4701 Randolph Road in Rockville & the Cabin John mini-mall in Potomac. Call for a free consultation: (301) 750-6699. Text us: (301) 812-3011. Website: shinorthodontics.com.
- TAFF & LEVINE D.D.S. provides state-of-the-art dental treatment in a relaxing atmosphere surrounded by caring doctors and staff. No insurance? No problem! Join our V.I.P. dental plan, pay one monthly fee for free hygiene appointments and 10% off all other dental procedures. 7811 Montrose Road in Potomac. Call 301-530-3717. Website: taffandlevine.com.
- THE GLOSSARY NAIL SPA: The newest salon at Cabin John Village, offering manicure, pedicures & waxing. You’ll find us right next to My Eye Dr. We use the highest quality products and never re-use materials, so everything is fresh for you. Walk-ins welcome, but weekends are busy so it’s best to make an appointment. Call us: (240) 660-2192. Website: glossarynailspa.com.
- TOTALLY POLISHED at the Cabin John mini-mall, walk in or call (301) 299-3672. Serving the Potomac community for more than 30 years. From gel manicures & dip manicures to signature pedicures & waxing, we do it all. We take great care with sanitation, including disposable pedicure tools & liners. Check out our work on Facebook & Instagram. We’re open 7 days a week. Stop by to enjoy a relaxing day!
- WINK EYECARE BOUTIQUE: Dr. Rachel Cohn & her talented team of opticians will make sure you always look & see your best. We offer high-tech eye exams & assessments, plus trending frames from designers like Robert Marc, Oliver Peoples & Anne et Valentin. We’ll monitor the health of your eyes & can assist with dry eyes, allergies, contact lenses & more. We are all vaccinated, & have state-of-the-art air & UV light filters. Find us at Potomac Woods Plaza, 1095 Seven Locks Road. Call (301) 545-1111. Website: wink.net.
SELLING YOUR JEWELRY
- JUST JEWELS: Ready to sell your jewelry? Lee Siegel has been buying & selling diamonds, fine jewelry & watches for 25 years. Modern & older cuts, engagement rings, loose diamonds, vintage pieces & brands like Cartier, Tiffany, Van Cleef & Arpels, David Webb, Chopard, Bvlgari, David Yurman, Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe & Omega. License #2801. Call our office in Bethesda: (301) 525-7561. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: justjewelsusa.com.
- STX GOLD: We can help you settle any estate. Get full value for all precious metal items — gold jewelry, sterling silver flatware & silver serving pieces. We’ll do an in-home appointment, no obligation, to evaluate your items. Call (301) 318-9788. Visit our website & check the current price of gold: stxgold.com.
KIDS & TEENS
- TIPS ON TRIPS AND CAMPS: What are your kids doing next summer? We’re here to offer ideas, expertise & plenty of options. Tips on Trips and Camps has been around for half a century, guiding families like yours to the best summer options for their students ages 7-18+. All our services are FREE to families. No need to figure this out alone — we are happy to help, with plenty of ideas for summer 2022! To get started on your summer plan, call Lisa Bulman Mullen: (561) 703-6448 or email email@example.com.
HOME & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- MALECH LAW, Bethesda family law practitioner. Aggressive legal representation in high-conflict divorces, child custody & child support conflicts, spousal support & alimony battles, enforcing & modifying court orders, protective orders in domestic violence cases, & settlement agreements. Call Lloyd Malech at (202) 441-2107. Website: malechlaw.com. Family law, reenvisioned.
- MIKE’S LOCKSMITH & SECURITY, commercial, residential & emergency. Lock repair & replacement, re-key services, touchscreen locks & high-security locks. Now offering security cameras, video doorbells & monitored security systems accessible on any device, so you can talk to visitors & unlock doors remotely. All at a low monthly fee. Labor & materials guaranteed for as long as you own your home. Appointments & after-hour emergencies: (240) 506-7500. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: mikes-locksmith.com.
- TOWN & COUNTRY MOVERS, family-owned moving and storage company, based in Gaithersburg and serving the DMV since 1977. We handle local, long-distance and international relocations, as well as short-term and long-term storage solutions. Our staging division works with local realtors to enhance listings and improve home sales. Call (301) 670-4600. Website: townandcountrymovers.com.
DINING & DELIVERY
- BOULANGERIE CHRISTOPHE: Authentic French bakery at Cabin John Village. We have everything you’re craving: sandwiches, salads, quiche, omelettes, crepes, fresh-baked breads, croissants & award-winning baguettes. Finish your meal with beautiful French pastries & Illy coffee. Also: Fresh-baked challah every Friday & Saturday. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram. Delivery via Ubereats. Phone: (301) 298-9878. Website:boulangeriechristophe.com.
- DISTRICT FALAFEL: This former food truck, now at Westlake Crossing, serves up fresh Middle Eastern & Mediterranean food. Beyond falafel, you’ll find gyros, shawarma, zaatar chicken, beef kofta, cauliflower bowls, hummus, baba ghannouj, tzatziki, labneh, pita, sumac & zaatar French fries. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram. Phone: (301) 767-3300. Email: email@example.com. Website: districtfalafel.com.
- FISH TACO: Let’s catch up! We are family-owned and we source our food seasonally, sustainably & locally. We take pride in using the highest quality ingredients to bring our guests delicious, hand-crafted meals & empower them to connect with what’s important in life. We offer our famous fish tacos, as well as an assortment of Baja-inspired favorites. Visit us at multiple area locations, or order online at www.fishtacoonline.com.
- GREGORIO’S TRATTORIA, Italian favorites at Cabin John Village, 7745 Tuckerman Lane. Full menu and weekly specials featuring pizzas, pastas, seafood, meats, salads & more. Open indoors & outdoors for lunch & dinner, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. We also offer curbside pickup, pay by phone & contact-free delivery. Phone: (301) 296-6168. Call for catering: (800) 749-8894. Menu for all locations: gregoriostrattoria.com.
- PICCOLI PIATTI PIZZERIA: Authentic. Neapolitan. Greatness. We use high-quality imported Italian flour & tomatoes, locally sourced meats, organic produce & spectacular domestic cheeses to create exceptional, affordable dishes that please the whole family. Our pizza is crafted to order in the classic Neapolitan style & finished in our 900-degree brick oven. Great pastas, small plates & lunch sandwiches too! 10257 Old Georgetown Road in the Wildwood center. Call us: (240) 858-6099. Order online: piccolipiattipizzeria.com.
- QUARTERMAINE COFFEE ROASTERS, locally owned & operated. Visit us on Bethesda Row for fresh roasted coffee by the pound, custom-made coffee & tea drinks, fresh-squeezed juices & smoothies. Try any of our drinks with oat milk, almond milk or soy milk. Want coffee shipped to your door? Subscriptions available & $5 flat-rate shipping with $30 minimum. Visit www.quartermaine.com.
- QUINCY’S POTOMAC BAR & GRILLE, at Potomac Woods Plaza off Montrose & Seven Locks. Twenty beers on tap & American bar fare: hand-cut sirloins, filets & ribeyes; fried chicken, grilled chicken kabobs, lamb lollipops, fajitas & more. We host trivia night on Mondays, karaoke on Tuesdays, bingo on Wednesdays, Family Feud on Thursdays. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram. Phone: (240) 500-3010. Menu: quincyspotomac.com.
- ROSE’S LUXURY: The Michelin-starred D.C. favorite is now offering delivery to our area. Choose two or three nights of impeccably prepared meals, including appetizers, entrées and desserts — $40 and up, per person per night. Your order will arrive with easy-to-follow instructions for assembly and reheating, complete with garnishes, pour-over sauces, dollops of whipped cream and custom Spotify playlists. Menus change every two weeks. Click here for details.
- SISTERS THAI POTOMAC, Asian & Thai cuisine + drinks & desserts. Indoor & patio dining with a funky, charming decor at Cabin John Village, 7995 Tuckerman Lane. Try our chicken satay, larb gai, pad thai, drunken noodles, curry dishes & much more. We’re also known for our Instagrammable desserts, cocktails, teas, fruit drinks & specialty lattes. Phone: (301) 299-4157. Menu: sistersthaicabinjohn.com.
- THE BOTTLE SHOP WINE & BEER: Exceptional wine, craft beer & artisan snacks — chilled & ready to go — to make your evenings special. You’ll find us at Potomac Woods Plaza, 350 Fortune Terr., around the corner from Park Potomac (Montrose & Seven Locks). Check our weekly wine & beer discounts on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Call us: (301) 738-9463. Website: mybottleshop.net.
- THE PRETZEL BAKERY: Philly-inspired soft pretzels, hand-rolled & fresh out of the oven all day long. Breakfast sliders, calzones, pretzel dogs, sweet & savory diets, La Colombe coffee, Boylan’s sodas, Carmen’s Italian ices. Find out why we’ve been named “Best Breakfast Sandwich,” “Best Pretzel” & one of the “50 Must-Try Dishes in D.C.” Open till 5 p.m. daily at Cabin John Village, 7961 Tuckerman Lane. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram. Order ahead & pick up a pretzel box: (301) 242-3539 or thepretzelbakery.com.
- YEKTA PERSIAN MARKET & KABOB COUNTER: We have all your Persian, Iranian & Middle Eastern favorites: Breads, spreads, yogurt drinks, coffee & tea, spices & herbs, nuts & seeds, pomegranate, sweet lemon, rock candy & much more. We also offer prepared foods and made-to-order kabobs, bowls, stews, veggie platters, sandwiches & Persian desserts. Order online for home delivery, or visit us at 1488 Rockville Pike. Kabob counter: (301) 984-0005. Market: (301) 984-1190. Menu: yektamarket.com.
- FLASHBACK FILMS, photo & video montages for your special occasion — whether in-person or virtual. Professional montages at affordable prices for all your important milestones: birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, mitzvahs & more. We’re a locally based, student-run company and will work within your budget. Send us your photos and we’ll do the rest. Visit us on Instagram. For video samples & pricing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JAMIE KRAMER EVENTS is dedicated to crafting authentic, memorable & customized experiences for private & corporate events. Celebrations & milestones, conferences & board meetings, team building, corporate retreats, networking & more. Whether you’re ready for an in-person event or still prefer virtual, we promise to make it unforgettable. Check us out on Instagram & Facebook, and email email@example.com to start planning. Website: jamiekramerevents.com.
- LILAC, special occasion wear for girls, tweens & teens. We have the perfect outfits for bar & bat mitzvahs (both service & party), recitals, graduations, cotillion & other special occasions. Our clothes are fashionable, well-made, well-priced, age-appropriate — and not typically found in department stores. Now booking private shopping appointments at www.calendly.com/shoplilacgirl. Find us on Instagram (@lilacgirlshop) and Facebook (@shoplilacgirl). For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BONDAY is a Rockville lifestyle boutique brimming with unique clothing, shoes, purses & gifts that spark joy. Explore our items from Indonesia, Turkey & Africa as well as Europe. We have gifts starting at $20, wrapped & delivered in the DMV. And don’t miss our new line of Felicity T handbags. Find us at Federal Plaza on Rockville Pike. Shop Facebook & Instagram. Phone: (240) 249-5908. Website: lebonday.com.
- HANNA’S CONNECTION clothing boutique, upstairs inside the Cabin John mini-mall. New sweaters, Lurex from Europe, Orna Farho from Paris. You won’t find them anywhere else! Stop in to see everything in person, schedule a private appointment, or arrange a virtual shopping session. Curbside pickup & shipping available. Shop new arrivals on Facebook and Instagram. Call us: (301) 704-0264. Website: hannasconnection.com.
IBHANA BOUTIQUE is the place to shop your favorite U.S. & Canadian designers: Joseph Ribkoff, IC, Snoskins, Moonlight, Lisette, Lior, Terra, Piccadilly, Habitat & more. Complete your outfit with a beautiful piece of jewelry & matching handbag, & walk out as your best self. New location: Federal Plaza in Rockville, 1776 East Jefferson Street, Suite 116. Open Monday-Saturday 10-5, Sunday 11-4. Phone: (301) 424-0906. Website: ibhana.net.
- JOYFUL BATH CO.: We make our own soaps, shower steamers, bath bombs, soy candles, Turkish towels & custom baskets. All our products are vegan & cruelty-free, paraben & phthalate-free, great for sensitive skin, no SLS or detergents, no glittery mess. We ship, we offer curbside pickup, or visit us in person: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday and 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays. 5534 Wilkins Ct., North Bethesda. Call (301) 986-5320. Website: joyfulbathco.com.
- KAUFMANN JEWELERS: Fine jewelry, custom jewelry, large & small repairs. Father & son George & Corey Kaufmann are carrying on the family tradition: offering an upscale shopping experience while preserving the handshake-generation, family-business mentality. Whether we’re designing your custom piece, showing you our collection or handling your repairs, Kaufmann Jewelers strives to build lifelong clients. Call us: (301) 978-7778. Visit us at Park Potomac, 12500 Park Potomac Avenue. Website: kaufmannjewelers.com.
- LEILA JEWELS is the online address for the jewelry, gifts & Judaica shop you used to love at Cabin John Shopping Center. Since closing the shop a few years ago, owner Deb Shalom has gone virtual with a unique & beautiful selection of everything from gemstones & sterling silver to Murano glass from Venice & Judaica from Alef Bet Jewelry & Joy Stember Studios. Every price point, every occasion. Free shipping for all jewelry & hand-delivery for customers in the Potomac area. Website: leilajewels.com.
- LUXURY GOROUND: Classic pre-loved designer bags & accessories — authenticated, available, and more affordable than you might think. We specialize in Hermès, Chanel & Louis Vuitton, including rare collectibles & a selection of Birkins with no wait list. Reward yourself, or give her the gift she’s dreamed of for years. Visit us by appointment in Bethesda. Phone: (301) 664-4634. Email: email@example.com. Website: luxurygoround.com
- MOSAIQUE DESIGNS: Bethesda artist Shelley Dane blends traditional mosaic techniques with modern designs & resin finishes. She takes custom orders for beautiful, functional serving trays inspired by what’s meaningful to you: your home, your dog, your favorite spot, your favorite photo. Perfect for wedding gifts, anniversaries & milestone birthdays. Check out recent pieces on Instagram. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (301) 367-6735. Website: mosaiquedesigns.com.
- OUR GIFT BIZ: We take the guesswork (and the stress!) out of gift-giving. Give us your budget & your corporate (or personal) gift list, and we’ll do the rest: choose the perfect gift, wrap it beautifully & ship it out with a lovely hand-written card. Gourmet food boxes are our specialty — and we personally taste everything we ship, so we know it will leave a memorable & lasting impression. Check us out on Facebook & Instagram. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (240) 406-8701. Website: ourgiftbiz.com.
- SAINTS VALLEY: Hand-crafted jewelry & gifts for the home at Rockville Town Square. We specialize in cashmere & silk garments, embroidered shawls & scarves, hand-made carpets, pillow covers, wall hangings, purses, pouches & pashminas. Our silver jewelry with real gemstones is hand-made in Armenia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (301) 906-3493.
- SHEYLA VIE COLLECTIONS: Designer & luxury women’s fashions at affordable prices. Visit our Friendship Heights boutique for one-of-a-kind special occasion gowns, luxury gifts, holiday party outfits & VIP personal service. We carry everything from Gucci, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent & Sam Edelman to Jovani, Temptation & Redemption — all at 10%-70% off every day. Shop Instagram, shop Facebook, shop online or visit us at 5333 Wisconsin Avenue NW. Phone: (202) 506-7125. Website: sheylaviecollections.com.
- SUSAN KOEHN DESIGNS: Fine, classic, edgy & timeless jewelry. Check out our latest on Facebook & Instagram. Call, text, email or DM for a private appointment at our showroom. Email susankoehndesigns.com. Phone: (301) 704-7605.